I'll be installing ARC on an Intel Up Board and demonstrating its capabilities as a robot controller. I'll start from a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home edition x64. And start configuring the Up Board for use with ARC. The things I do are...
- disable windows updates
- set power management to max performance
- set graphic performance to best performance
- disable defender (realtime scanning, etc)
- disable hibernate to free up HDD space
- disable power savings
- download & install drivers
Following that, we'll install ARC and run some tests. We use a USB camera that gives us 101 FPS - which is insanely high and unnecessary.