Intel Up Board as a robot controller
I'll be installing ARC on an Intel Up Board and demonstrating its capabilities as a robot controller. I'll start from a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home edition x64. And start configuring the Up Board for use with ARC. The things I do are...
- disable windows updates
- set power management to max performance
- set graphic performance to best performance
- disable defender (realtime scanning, etc)
- disable hibernate to free up HDD space
- disable power savings
- download & install drivers
Following that, we'll install ARC and run some tests. We use a USB camera that gives us 101 FPS - which is insanely high and unnecessary.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.
Thanks, and keep up all the good work.