+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Audio category tab.
- Press the Sound Servo (PC Speaker) icon to add the control to your project.
Control servos by the PC speaker sound source of your computer's soundcard - any audio played through the default PC Speaker device can control servos. You can control many servos with this control by using the Configure option. Specify the scalar to increase the dynamic range of the audio in relation to the position of the servo. Don't worry if that sounds confusing, play with it and see what you get.
Allows EZBuilder to use UWP speech voices, change default...
Advanced Speech Recognition
This is an alternative to the Bing Speech Recognition module...
Bing Speech Recognition
This is a Speech Recognition module for ARC. Using the Bing...