- Advanced Twitter Recognition
- Display Popup
- Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch
- EZMQTT Broker
- EZMQTT Client
- Floor Map
- IFTTT Sender
- Joystick (Direct Input)
- Joystick (Xinput)
- Kinect Body Control
- Miscellaneous Utility Plugin
- MP3 Trigger
- Myo Gesture Armband
- Neopixel Blaster
- Neopixel Ring
- Remote Mouse
- Roll Pitch Yaw
- Sensor Stream Server
- Serial Toolbox
- SMTP Client
- Twitter Recognition
- Video Player
- Virtual Robot
- Wii Remote
Myo Gesture Armband with support for multiple devices
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the Myo Gesture Armband icon to add the control to your project.
This will allow control of your servos and script variables with Thalmic Labs Myo. The gesture and accelerometer data are mapped to both servos and script variables. Much like how the WiiMote Control works with ARC, this is very similar. The benefit is it attaches to your arms, giving you the ability to have the robot mimic your movements.
*NOTE: This control requires the MYO drivers to be installed. If they are not installed, this plugin may crash ARC. The only solution for this is to install the MYO drivers from their website. However, remember that this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and their drivers may not be hosted for much longer.
This plugin supports multiple myo armbands to be connected to the PC. Each armband requires its own instance of this plugin.
Once you have installed the drivers and configured the Myo, this control will let you assign servos to movement and scripts to poses.