- Advanced Speech Recognition
- Audiotoolbox Plugin
- Bing Speech Recognition
- Bing Text To Speech
- Frequency Detector
- Google Speech Recognition
- IBM Watson Services
- Midi Control
- Output Audio From EZ-B
- Sound Servo (EZB)
- Sound Servo (PC Mic)
- Sound Servo (PC Speaker)
- Soundboard (EZB)
- Soundboard (PC)
- Speech Recognition
- Speech Settings
- Speech Synthesis
- Talk Servo
- Total Speech Recognition
Use the Microsoft Bing Text to Speech cloud service. Allows to add break, change speaking rate, volume and pitch.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Audio category tab.
- Press the Bing Text To Speech icon to add the control to your project.
This service requires an internet connection. That means your EZ-B will need to be put into Wi-Fi Client Mode. Consult the appropiate learn tutorial for changing the EZ-B to Wi-Fi Client Mode or add a second USB WiFi adapter from here: http://www.ez-robot.com/Tutorials/Course/5
Play through: Allows to choose between your EZ-B and the computer (might be useful for testing or creating voice output without wasting your EZ-B battery).
API Key - Your key for using the Microsoft Bing Speech service. There are instructions in this document below for signing up and obtaining a key.
Voice - The voice that will be used for recognition.
Show Advanced Voice Options - Enables options for break, speaking rate, volume and pitch. You should select the word you want to change the voice output and then click on the option desired. The break option is going to be placed before the word selected or the current cursor position. See video for instructions.
Notes for the advanced voice options: you can combine multiple options, but it doesn't work well all the time. Also, DO NOT change the text generated, including the quotation marks, as that text is going to be processed by Microsoft the way it was generated.
For C# developers:
This is a very initial version and the code is open source, so if you want to help on making new and more awesome stuff for this plugin (like enhancing the way it generates text with the advanced options), send me a request at email@example.com
The subscription that you will need from Microsoft is called Bing Speech API
1) Visit the Microsoft Cognitive Services here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/try/cognitive-services/my-apis/
2) Choose the Bing Speech API
3) Copy the API key into your clipboard. Now return to EZ-Builder and PASTE the contents of the clipboard into the API Key textbox.
4) Save the configuration menu and begin using the Text to Speech API
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Gilvan Gomes and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.