Control UBTech Alpha robot via bluetooth
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Ubtech Alpha 1 Bluetooth icon to add the control to your project.
Control UBTech Alpha robot via bluetooth and control servos. The Virtual Servos in ARC will control the UBTech Alpha robot servos.
Use the configuration button on this control to configure what servos are to be used. The Vx servos in ARC correspond to the servo IDs of the UBTech Alpha robot. For example...
- V1 controls servo ID #1
- V2 controls servo ID #2
- V3 controls servo ID #3
- and so on...
In the configuration window, select the servos you wish to control on the Alpha.
When editing scripts in other controls, use the Cheat Sheet or right-click in the editor to see available ControlCommand of this control. You may connect, disconnect, and control LEDs.
1) Connect your PC to the alpha 1 robot via Bluetooth
2) Load ARC and add this this plugin to your project
3) Select the COM port for the alpha 1 robot and select CONNECT
4) Use the configuration menu of this plugin to select the servos you wish to control. Place a check in the box beside each servo to control
5) Now that you have the control configured, you may use any controls in ARC that support servos to move the Alpha UBTech robot. This includes Auto Position, Camera, Joystick, and more....