Overlay images on detected objects, colors, faces and more.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Augmented Reality icon to add the control to your project.
This plugin will overlay an image on any detected object, face, color or glyph. Any type of detectable tracking type in the ARC Camera Control can be used.
Simply select your image and voila! Best to use a transparent PNG
Source Code Available Here: AugmentedReality.zip