+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Script Slider icon to add the control to your project.
This control operates similar to the Servo Slide controls, but it adjusts the specified variable with the slider value. You may also specify a script to execute when the value has been set.