Execute a script when a variable has changed
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the On Variable Changed icon to add the control to your project.
Execute a script when a variable has changed. Add the variable to watch, and a respective script. When the variable has changed, the script will run.
The configuration screen allows you to specify variables and corresponding scripts...
So when a variable is modified, the respective script will execute...