+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Infrared Distance category tab.
- Press the Sharp IR Collision icon to add the control to your project.
If a Sharp IR Distance Sensor is connected to the EZ-B by one of it's ADC ports, this control will Stop a movement panel if an object is detected within the specified range. This does not steer or avoid obsticles; it merely stops when detected. For object avoidance and steering use the Radar control.