- Com/Serial Information
- Comm Expansion Configuration
- Command Duplicator
- Connection Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Report
- EZ-B Settings
- EZ-B V4 Info
- File Information
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Server (Custom)
- Screen Recorder
- Shortcut Creator
- TCP Client
- TCP Clients
Configure saved WiFi settings directly to the EZ-B v4
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the EZ-B Settings icon to add the control to your project.
Send configuration of WiFi settings to the connected EZ-B v4. This plugin was created for schools or owners of many EZ-Robots with dedicated WiFi network configurations. If the reset button is pressed on the EZ-B v4, the WiFi settings will be set to default. By using this plugin, your settings can be saved with the project and loaded to the connected EZ-B.
Use this tool to configure settings for an EZ-B after reset rather than using the web configuration.