I am building, built, a platform to move my Inmoov robot, Bourne, around. Im using hoverboard motors. I have found that the brushless motor controller doesnt do all that I need.
1. Contolled pwm output, limit speed. max 1.5 volts, maybe less
2. Direction change, works great.
3. Brake, I dont use but my board is +2.5-5 volts.
4. Joystick contolled so it's not just forward, left,right but also 45" Forfard and L/R
5. Doesnt play well with Tracking, needs to
6. needs to work with Leanardo, without ez-b 4. using LattePanda.
7. Needs to work with navagtion and or SLAM
Some of this is in V2 , not all. What am I doing wrong?