- Augmented Reality
- Camera Click Servo
- Camera Device
- Camera Overlay
- Camera Snapshot
- Camera Variable Overlay
- Cognitive Emotion
- Cognitive Face
- Cognitive Vision
- Live Stream Broadcast
- Live Stream Receiver
- Omron HVC-P
- Omron HVC-P2
- Omron HVC-P2 (Second Camera)
- Programming With Pictures
- QR Code Generator
- Rubik's Cube Solving Robot
- Sighthound Cloud API
- Target Overlay
- Train Vision Object By Script
- Vuzix Augmented Reality
Enable real-time object vision training using ez-script
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Train Vision Object By Script icon to add the control to your project.
In order to train objects to the camera device, the Train Object menu is used in the camera control. This menu normally requires human intervention to enter the object name and use the mouse. This plugin allows your robot to learn objects in real-time triggered by ControlCommand() in EZ-Script programatically.
Here's an example script that learns an object titled DJ FACE via ez-script...
# Check if the camera is active. If not, exit the script and notify user
say("The camera is not active")
# This is the name of the object that will be stored
$LearnedObject = "DJ FACE"
# Attach to the camera for the control
ControlCommand("Train Vision Object By Script", Attach)
# Introduce verbally out of the PC speaker what it is about to happen
SayWait("Prepare to learn " + $LearnedObject + ". 3, 2, 1, learning")
# Instruct the plugin to begin learning
ControlCommand("Train Vision Object By Script", Learn, $LearnedObject)
# Wait until the plugin has completed learning the object
WaitFor($CameraIsLearning == 0)
# Speak what the object has been learned
Say("I have learned " + $LearnedObject)
# Enable object tracking in the camera control
You can also download the project here: trainobjectplugintest.EZB
Take a look at the Cheat Sheet to see what ControlCommand() this plugin accepts.