- Augmented Reality
- Camera Click Servo
- Camera Device
- Camera Overlay
- Camera Snapshot
- Camera Variable Overlay
- Cognitive Emotion
- Cognitive Face
- Cognitive Vision
- Live Stream Broadcast
- Live Stream Receiver
- Omron HVC-P
- Omron HVC-P2
- Omron HVC-P2 (Second Camera)
- Programming With Pictures
- QR Code Generator
- Rubik's Cube Solving Robot
- Sighthound Cloud API
- Target Overlay
- Train Vision Object By Script
- Vuzix Augmented Reality
Camera Click Servo
Attaches to the camera control to enable servo panning by clicking on the video image.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Camera Click Servo icon to add the control to your project.
Add this plugin to your EZ-Builder project and bring the camera to life. The video will be interactive, where you can click on objects to center. There are hot spots along the edges which moves the camera as well.
Connect servos to your camera so it can pan. Configure the servos in this control. Attach this control to an existing camera in your project.
Now when you click on the screen in the video image, the servos will move the camera to that location.
This is a great add-on plugin for JD and Roli, right out of the box. Specify the servos for the robot's camera and voila, you're clicking around the room!
Multi Camera Support
Use the ControlCommand() syntax presented in the Cheat Sheet to attach this control to your desired camera, if your project has more than one camera. Otherwise, pressing Attach without specifying the camera name will attach to the first instance.
Source Code: CameraClickServo.zip
- v4 fixes the Edge Size not displaying in the drop down when editing the settings.
- v5 add ControlCommand() to attach to any camera
- v6 uses new servo storage container in Config File for plugin
- v7 compatibility with latest EZ-Builder (version 2019.01.04 or later)