Compatible with firmware that counts wheel rotation for left and right wheels with wheel encoder.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Navigation category tab.
- Press the Wheel Encoder Counter icon to add the control to your project.
This control is compatible with firmware that counts wheel rotation for left and right wheels. You can see how this plugin was created by watching my live hack event here: https://synthiam.com/HackEvent/Dj-s-5th-Live-Hack-Session-17578
The Wheel Encoder UNO firmware can be found here: https://synthiam.com/Hardware/Hardware/Arduino-Genuino-Uno-17527
Connect your wheel encoders to port D2 (left wheel) and D3 (right wheel) on the UNO. There will be 2 EZ-Script variables created that hold the wheel encoder values for each wheel, respectively ($LeftWheelCount & $RightWheelCount).
There are ControlCommand() to reset the values, or force get the values on demand rather than automatic on a timer.