How to add the Key Control robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Navigation category tab.
- Press the Key Control icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Key Control robot skill.
How to use the Key Control robot skillUse this control to assign EZ-Script to keyboard shortcuts. Any key can be be assigned an EZ-Script command. By default, the arrow keys control any movement panel you have added to the project.
*Note: This control is only responsive to shortcut keys when in foreground Focus. You must click on the control with your mouse to bring it into Focus before it will respond to shortcuts.