Save and Restore variable data to a file.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Variable State Saver icon to add the control to your project.
If you have some variables that you wish to store and reuse for the next ARC robot session, this plugin is for you. The plugin can be controlled by either manually pressing the buttons or programmatically using the provided ControlCommand() parameters. Check the Cheat Sheet to see what commands this plugin accepts.
The variable state files are saved per project in the [My Documents]\EZ-Builder\Variable States folder