+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the Configuration icon to add the control to your project.
This utility allows control over hardware settings of the EZ-B. You can control the bluetooth name of the EZ-B, and apply any updates to settings that may have been altered.
How To Choose Correct Battery(S).
Given the wide range of actuators and electronics which go into a robot, choosing the right battery may not be an easy...
Are There Any Heating Issues If You Put A Complete Costume...
I looking a using JD in a preschool environment. So I want to be able to put costumes on him. I have found that the...
Understanding Electrical Circuits And Your Robot
Are you wondering what is the safest and best way to build power circuits in your robot? With electricity a lot of...
Robot Building Safety?
This is just a quick little PSA (public service announcement) :) I hope this will be ok to post here? Always practice...