+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the HTTP Server icon to add the control to your project.
Remote control the ARC Application (and your desktop) over a web browser. Use the Config button to load the configuration window. Specify the TCP Port and usernames for authentication. The default port of the HTTP server is set for 80. If you already have an HTTP server listening on port 80, there will be an error message in the status window when starting the ARC http server.
Main Menu Features
- Remote Control: View the ARC screen and interact with it via left mouse clicks. Using this feature on the same PC as ARC will produce unusable results. Only use this feature on remote devices.
- Movement: Provides a simple movement interface that controls which ever movement panel is added to your project.
- Camera List: Lists the cameras currently added to your project and links to view them.
- Script Console: A console to send EZ-Script commands to the HTTP Server and interact with other controls using the ControlCommand() syntax. Information on how to send ez-script via the HTTP URL is also provided on this page.
- Session List: Displays the sessions interacting with this HTTP server instance by IP Address and username.
- About: Information about the HTTP Server and ARC.
Internet AccessTo access your http server remotely over the internet with a router, consult the routers instruction manual on port forwarding.
CustomThis HTTP Server control provides static web pages for interacting with ARC. For custom web pages, use the HTTP Server (Custom) control.
Using Amazon Echo (Alexa) As Microphone For Synthiam
In searching for a noise tolerant microphone for my EZ-Robot AdventureBot I checked out the Amazon Echo product which...
Leap Motion Combine With Ez-Builder To Control In Space
I'm trying to use LEAP Montion on EZ-builder but I'm still not successful and I posted this question in the hope that...