- Artificial Intelligence
- Infrared Distance
- Machine Learning
- Third Party Robots
- Touch Tablet
- Ultrasonic Distance
- User Interface
- Virtual Reality
Control UBTech Alpha robot via bluetooth and control servos. The Virtual Servos in EZ-Builder will control the UBTech Alpha robot servos.
Use the configuration button on this control to configure what servos are to be used. The Vx servos in EZ-Builder correspond to the servo IDs of the UBTech Alpha robot. For example...
- V1 controls servo ID #1
- V2 controls servo ID #2
- V3 controls servo ID #3
- and so on...
In the configuration window, select the servos you wish to control on the Alpha.
When editing scripts in other controls, use the Cheat Sheet or right-click in the editor to see available ControlCommand of this control. You may connect, disconnect, and control LEDs.
1) Connect your PC to the alpha 1 robot via Bluetooth
2) Load EZ-Builder and add this this plugin to your project
3) Select the COM port for the alpha 1 robot and select CONNECT
4) Use the configuration menu of this plugin to select the servos you wish to control. Place a check in the box beside each servo to control
5) Now that you have the control configured, you may use any controls in EZ-Builder that support servos to move the Alpha UBTech robot. This includes Auto Position, Camera, Joystick, and more....