- Com/Serial Information
- Comm Expansion Configuration
- Command Duplicator
- Connection Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Report
- EZ-B Settings
- EZ-B V4 Info
- File Information
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Server (Custom)
- Screen Recorder
- Shortcut Creator
- TCP Client
- TCP Clients
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the HTTP Server icon to add the control to your project.
Remote control the EZ-Builder Application (and your desktop) over a web browser. Use the Config button to load the configuration window. Specify the TCP Port and usernames for authentication. The default port of the HTTP server is set for 80. If you already have an HTTP server listening on port 80, there will be an error message in the status window when starting the ez-builder http server.
Main Menu Features
- Remote Control: View the ez-builder screen and interact with it via left mouse clicks. Using this feature on the same PC as EZ-Builder will produce unusable results. Only use this feature on remote devices.
- Movement: Provides a simple movement interface that controls which ever movement panel is added to your project.
- Camera List: Lists the cameras currently added to your project and links to view them.
- Script Console: A console to send EZ-Script commands to the HTTP Server and interact with other controls using the ControlCommand() syntax. Information on how to send ez-script via the HTTP URL is also provided on this page.
- Session List: Displays the sessions interacting with this HTTP server instance by IP Address and username.
- About: Information about the HTTP Server and EZ-Builder.
Internet AccessTo access your http server remotely over the internet with a router, consult the routers instruction manual on port forwarding.
CustomThis HTTP Server control provides static web pages for interacting with EZ-Builder. For custom web pages, use the HTTP Server (Custom) control.
Similar Behavior Controls
Using Amazon Echo (Alexa) As Microphone For EZ-Robot
In searching for a noise tolerant microphone for my EZ-Robot AdventureBot I checked out the Amazon Echo product which...
Leap Motion Combine With Ez-Builder To Control In Space
I'm trying to use LEAP Montion on EZ-builder but I'm still not successful and I posted this question in the hope that...