- Com/Serial Information
- Comm Expansion Configuration
- Command Duplicator
- Connection Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Report
- EZ-B Settings
- EZ-B V4 Info
- File Information
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Server (Custom)
- Screen Recorder
- Shortcut Creator
- TCP Client
- TCP Clients
If you are experiencing issues with EZ-B v4 connection, this is a diagnostic tool to help.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the Connection Diagnostic icon to add the control to your project.
Use this utitlity to diagnose connection issues. When this utiltiy is loaded, verbose logging of the EZ-B communication will be displayed in this window.
1) Ensure you have the latest EZ-Builder installed.
2) Press the INSTALL button on this plugin page.
3) When the plugin has downloaded, click the downloaded file from your browser's download status bar.
4) Wait for the plugin installer to complete and press any key.
5) Load EZ-Builder.
6) Select Project -> Add Control -> General -> Connection Diagnostic
7) The plugin will load, follow the instructions in the plugin.
*Note: Additionally, you may be asked to submit a diagnostic report from EZ-Robot support on the forum. For information how to submit a diagnostic report, click here.
*Warning: This plugin is not to be used for robot projects. This plugin is only to be used for diagnostics regarding connection attempt issues. Adding this plugin to your project and attempting to use it for any other purpose will result in large memory usage, increased cpu usage, and slow performance.
Sourcecode for this plugin is available here: ConnectionDiagnostic.zip