+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Script Console icon to add the control to your project.
This controls gives you a console directly to the script engine. You can execute commands in real-time. History of your commands are saved and can be recalled using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.