TCP Telnet Client for connecting to TCP Servers and diagnosing data channels.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the TCP Client icon to add the control to your project.
This TCP Client is an ASCII telnet client, essentially - without any terminal emulation (i.e. vt100). The raw data displayed from the host is displayed. There is also an option to display all incoming data as HEX values for additional debugging.
Here is the source code: TCPClient.zip