Displays the detected object name on the video stream.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Camera Overlay icon to add the control to your project.
Displays the detected object name on the video stream. This works with Object Tracking for displaying the detected name.
The EZ-Script $CameraObjectName data is displayed on the camera video output. The box is also shaded blue of the detected object. For this to work, the tracking type must be Object.