+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the ADC category tab.
- Press the Read ADC icon to add the control to your project.
ADC (Analog Digital Converter) displays the voltage and value from the specified ADC port. The EZ-B has 8 ADC Ports. The range for ADC is 0 to +5 volts DC.
Using ADC (Analog To Digital) Ports, Commands And Controls.
This tutorial will cover some basics on using the ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) ports on the EZ-B v4. Included will...
Flex Sensor With An ADC Port Tutorial
Here is a companion tutorial to go with the ADC tutorial. The ADC ports on the EZ-b v4 can host a number of different...
Hbridge And 10K Precision Pot For Feedback
I want to use a precision 10k pot for positioning feedback for hbridge control. For my R2 I'm adding lifts for the...
Moving Head Sound Detector
How do I get my sound detectors to give constant voltage readings on the ADC Graph? I am using the two detectors to see...