How to add the Touch Path robot skill
- Load the most recent release of ARC (Get ARC).
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Robot Skill from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Navigation category tab.
- Press the Touch Path icon to add the robot skill to your project.
Don't have a robot yet?
Follow the Getting Started Guide to build a robot and use the Touch Path robot skill.
How to use the Touch Path robot skill
Sketch a path for your robot with your finger (on a tablet) or with the mouse. Use the configuration menu to select the turning and movement speed. These values are specific to the robot and speed. Because this is dependent on the robot speed and not wheel encoders, it is not an accurate path.