+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Navigation category tab.
- Press the Touch Path icon to add the control to your project.
Sketch a path for your robot with your finger (on a tablet) or with the mouse. Use the configuration menu to select the turning and movement speed. These values are specific to the robot and speed. Because this is dependent on the robot speed and not wheel encoders, it is not an accurate path.