- Advanced Twitter Recognition
- Display Popup
- Ez430-Chronos Wrist Watch
- EZMQTT Broker
- EZMQTT Client
- Floor Map
- IFTTT Sender
- Joystick (Direct Input)
- Joystick (Xinput)
- Kinect Body Control
- Miscellaneous Utility Plugin
- MP3 Trigger
- Myo Gesture Armband
- Neopixel Blaster
- Neopixel Ring
- Remote Mouse
- Roll Pitch Yaw
- Sensor Stream Server
- Serial Toolbox
- SMTP Client
- Twitter Recognition
- Video Player
- Virtual Robot
- Wii Remote
MQTT Broker that runs as a control in EZ-Builder
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Misc category tab.
- Press the EZMQTT Broker icon to add the control to your project.
Have you wanted to run your own MQTT Broker? Now you can with this plugin control.
MQTT (MQ Telemetry Transport) is a publish-subscribe-based "lightweight" messaging protocol for use on top of the TCP/IP protocol (port 1883). The publish-subscribe messaging pattern requires a message broker. The broker is responsible for distributing messages to interested clients based on the topic of a message.
MQTT defines methods (sometimes referred to as verbs) to indicate the desired action to be performed on the identified resource. What this resource represents, whether pre-existing data or data that is generated dynamically, depends on the implementation of the server. Often, the resource corresponds to a file or the output of an executable residing on the server.
You may also be interested in the EZ-Robot MQTT Client: http://www.ez-robot.com/EZ-Builder/Plugins/view/170
Waits for a connection to be established with the server.
Waits for the MQTT client to finish any work it must do, and for the TCP/IP session to disconnect.
Waits for completion of the Subscribe or UnSubscribe method.
Requests the server unsubscribe the client from one or more topics.
Returns immediately to the application thread after passing the request to the MQTT client.