- Com/Serial Information
- Comm Expansion Configuration
- Command Duplicator
- Connection Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Report
- EZ-B Settings
- EZ-B V4 Info
- File Information
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Server (Custom)
- Screen Recorder
- Shortcut Creator
- TCP Client
- TCP Clients
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the Diagnostic Report icon to add the control to your project.
If you’re having trouble connecting to an ezb or robot and the tutorials aren’t helping, you may need some assistance. In this special case, someone from synthiam might be able to help by reviewing your diagnostic information.
How To Submit Report1) Install the latest version of EZ-Builder. It is important that the most recent version of EZ-Builder is installed.
2) Connect to the Internet on your PC. An internet connection will be necessary for the data to be transmitted to the Synthiam server.
3) Load EZ-Builder
4) Select the Project tab from the top menu
5) Press Add Control
6) Locate and select the Diagnostic Report control from the menu
7) Agree to the checkbox on the control
8) Press the SEND button and wait for the transmission to complete. A message will popup and notify you when the transmission is successful