- Augmented Reality
- Camera Click Servo
- Camera Device
- Camera Overlay
- Camera Snapshot
- Camera Variable Overlay
- Cognitive Emotion
- Cognitive Face
- Cognitive Vision
- Live Stream Broadcast
- Live Stream Receiver
- Omron HVC-P
- Omron HVC-P2
- Omron HVC-P2 (Second Camera)
- Programming With Pictures
- QR Code Generator
- Rubik's Cube Solving Robot
- Sighthound Cloud API
- Target Overlay
- Train Vision Object By Script
- Vuzix Augmented Reality
Live Stream Receiver
Listens to incoming live stream connections from web and playbacks the video and audio stream inside EZ-Builder.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Camera category tab.
- Press the Live Stream Receiver icon to add the control to your project.
This control listens to incoming live stream connection from web and playbacks the video and audio stream inside EZ-Builder. With this control you can open a web page (currently supports Chrome and Firefox on Desktop) from anywhere and start live streaming directly to EZ-Builder camera control. Network configuration might be required to access the server.
If you are looking for boadcasting camera feed to web check out Broadcast Control.
* Icon credit: Flat Icons