Adds a new ez-script function GetLineContainingFromArray() that will return an item from the array that contains the specified text.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the Scripting category tab.
- Press the Get Line Containing From Array icon to add the control to your project.
Adds a new EZ-Script function GetLineContainingFromArray() that will return an item from the array that contains the specified text. The syntax of the function is...
GetLineContainingFromArray("$array", "Txt to search for")
An example is as such...
# Fill an array with the word "Banana" 20 times
defineArray($array, 20, "Banana")
# set the 5th index to these words
$array = "Apple face"
# get the first line containing the text "apple"
$x = GetLineContainingFromArray("$array", "apple")
print("Found: " + $x + " Among the bananas")
You can download the source code here: GetLineContainingFromArray.zip