+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Artificial Intelligence category tab.
- Press the Cognitive Sentiment icon to add the control to your project.
Detect the percentage of positive sentiment of the provided phrase by using cognitive machine learning services. The detected sentiment will be displayed in the response window and assigned to a variable $SentimentPercentage. The text/phrase can be sent to the control via a ControlCommand(). Check the cheat sheet for more available ControlCommand()'s.
Send Phrase via ControlCommand()You can send a phrase to this control using the provided ControlCommand() that is also listed in the Cheat Sheet. For example, you can send the phrase...
ControlCommand("Sentiment", Detect, "I love sunny days")
or use a variable...
ControlCommand("Sentiment", Detect, $MyText)