Control more than one ez-b with the same commands.
+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Make sure you have the latest version of ARC installed.
- Select the Get button in this page to download the archive file.
- Double click the downloaded archive file to execute installer.
- The installer will add this control to ARC.
- Load ARC and press the Project -> Add Control button from the menu.
- Choose the General category tab.
- Press the Command Duplicator icon to add the control to your project.
Let's assume you have 2 or 3 of the same robot connected to a single instance of ARC on a computer. This skill allows you to send the same commands to all the selected EZ-B's. If all of the robots are the same, perhaps JD's, you can have them all dance at the same time synchronized within a single project. All data that is sent to the selected master EZ-B will also be sent to all other slave EZ-B's.
1. Pause Checkbox
This is will disable the Command Duplicator when selected.
1. Master EZ-B Selection
This is the selection for the primary EZ-B that will be the source of the commands.
2. Slave EZ-B Checkboxes
These are the selections for the slave EZ-B(s) that will receive the duplicated commands.
How to Use the Command Duplicator Skill
1) Connect multiple EZ-Bs to the ARC software, in the 0-4 connections.
2) Add the Command Duplicator skill (Project -> Add Skill -> General -> Command Duplicator)
3) In the skill configuration window select the Master EZ-B and the Slave EZ-B(s).
4) Now control the Master EZ-B and watch the Salve EZ-Bs duplicate the actions.
Greater than one EZ-B I/O controller.
Source Code: CommandDuplicatorSource.zip