- 2014-05-15 - joined Synthiam
- 2014-08-08 - connected ARC to the cloud
- 2014-08-10 - created first new question
- 2014-08-12 - shared your first photo in the forum
- 2014-08-13 - joined your first forum discussion
- 2015-12-16 - attempted to help a fellow robot builder
- 2018-02-26 - used Cognitive Face Service to have your robot learn and remember faces
- 2018-05-23 - used the Cognitive Vision Service to have the robot describe what it sees
- 2018-05-23 - used the Cognitive Emotion Service to have a robot detect your emotion
- 2021-12-21 - used the Bing Speech Recognition to convert spoken speech into text
- 2022-04-29 - searched the Synthiam support section to learn about ARC features
- 2022-11-06 - subscribed to ARC and unlocked new features that make your robot even smarter
- 2022-11-06 - purchasing an Annual Pro Subscription
- 2023-08-18 - started first conversation
- 2024-01-04 - created a custom avatar
Questions (60) Robots (0) Skills (0) General (1) Hack Events (0) Tutorials (0) Apps (5) Firmwares (0) 3D Parts (0) Feature Requests (2)
Sabertooth Control In Mobile AppI have a Sabertooth Movement Panel configured in my mobile app. But when attempt to use it i receive message This control has not been implemented in...
Reading And Writing Files In JavaI am not a Java expert. Can someone post an example of how to open/write and open/read a file on my local computer using the ARC Java Script editor?...
Filereadline Getting Error Data Is In Wrong FormatI have created a file by downloading data from the web. this is the line of code FileWrite($DataFile,HTTPGet($url1))...
Pull Down ResistorI have a switch that is always closed. If it becomes open that is a condition that I take some action. I put together a pull down resistor (based off the attached picture from another...
Hc-Sr04 Shows Only 255I am trying to get the HC-Sr04 sonar to work with the EZB. I use the add for my project, select radar view and the value stays at 255. I am using port D0 and D1. Could the...
Reading Through An Rss File To Get Specific DataI have been able to get and save the attached file to my hard drive. I can read it but I can not figure out how to pull just...
Date And Time QuestionCan anyone point me in the direction to find a way to tell how much time there is between two dates. For example Date1 = 10/29/2016 10:30:54 PM and Date2 = 10/28/2016 7:00:01...
Nest ThermostatI have configured my nest account and linked it to ARC. But when I try to run the sample project for Nest. I get this error Object reference not set to an instance of an object. what am I...
Entry Level 3D PrinterI am looking for recommendations on an entry level 3d printer. Something that I can use to print some parts but also learn without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?
Ez-B V4 Robot Brain OverviewI believe that the ports are ADC ports are labeled wrong. Goto Learn - Developers Kit - Section 2 Ez-B V4 Robot Brain Overview. Shouldnt ADC0 Be at the bottom near...
Servo PositionI know this may be a dumb question. How do I setup the servos so they both go forward. I have to place my servos (see attached picture) exactly the same to get them to roll in the correct...
Cds (Visible Light Sensor)Can someone explain how to interface a light sensor (2 wires) to the EzB. I would like the robot to be able to tell light from dark. Thanks.
Unable To Update Firmwarewhen I attempt to update my firmware I get the following message. Any way to resolve?
No robot skills. Click here to view the Robot Skill Store.
No Synthiam robots. Click here to view the featured robot projects.
No live robot hacking sessions. Click here to view the past live robot hacks.
No user tutorials. Click here to view all user tutorials.
Date_Time_Weather_For_B9Scripts for the B9 robot to speak date/time/ and weather. It will work with the EZB or speak through the PC.
Time And Weather For DSAllows the robot to say the Time and Weather for Dave S. to use on his B9 Robot. You can choose to speak through EZB or PC
B9_EnvironmentFor Dave S.
DS_B9Time and Date for David Schulpius
FOR_WBS00001For help from wbs00001
No firmwares. Click here to view robot hardware and firmwares.
No 3D printable parts. Click here to view 3D printing robot library.