Robot builder newbie ARC - (2020-04-10) LattePanda with Leonardo - (EZ-Genuino_Leonardo-636967356658216814.zip) Arduino mega on 2nd com port - (EZ-Mega-v1-636848729355769322.zip)
- 2020-02-03 - joined Synthiam
- 2020-02-03 - connected ARC to the cloud
- 2020-02-29 - created first new question
- 2020-03-07 - used Cognitive Face Service to have your robot learn and remember faces
- 2020-03-07 - used the Cognitive Emotion Service to have a robot detect your emotion
- 2020-03-08 - joined your first forum discussion
- 2020-03-20 - created a custom avatar
- 2020-03-23 - used the Bing Speech Recognition to convert spoken speech into text
- 2020-03-24 - shared your first photo in the forum
Questions (9) Robots (0) Skills (0) General (0) Hack Events (0) Tutorials (0) Apps (0) Firmwares (0) 3D Parts (0) Feature Requests (1)
Six Hexapod VersionsHello I just found a Revolution Six Hexapod for sale, new in unopened box. Is there an older version of Six? If there is, how would I know if its a new or old version without...
How Do I Set An Output To Reflect The Status Led Of Iotiny Or Ezb-V4?I see a lot of questions about LEDs but can't find anything on how to connect a...
How Do I Play Audio File In Blocky?How do I load an audio file in blocky? All I get is a small white line when I try to load an audio file. I am using ARC-Beta-2020-03-19-00-19052...
ARC Shortcut CreatorDoes Shortcut Creator work in ARC? The Create Shortcut and Copy file path to clipboard are both greyed out and not clickable Thanks Steve
Joystick In ARCThe picture shows the up, down, left and right buttons are hard linked to the joystick, (buttons do not act like this) and this does not make sense. How do I map the up, down, left and right...
No general conversations. Click here to start a conversation.
No robot skills. Click here to view the Robot Skill Store.
No Synthiam robots. Click here to view the featured robot projects.
No live robot hacking sessions. Click here to view the past live robot hacks.
No user tutorials. Click here to view all user tutorials.
No robot apps. Click here to view all user robot apps.
No firmwares. Click here to view robot hardware and firmwares.
No 3D printable parts. Click here to view 3D printing robot library.