Change Release Notes
This is a minor-release that contains a few fixes and updates... However, nothing too spectacular It is a recommended update because of the fixes. Enjoy!
Firmware Updater resolves issues updating from old firmware to latest
New EZ-Script command: GetPWM()
ScriptManager has editable window name
When editing scripts, Cheat Sheet now displays all Script Manager options
HBridge Movement Panel highlights current direction
Some controls had text being cut off from the icon in the number drag selector (ie AutoPosition and Virtual Robot) now fixed
ScriptFlow has refresh button
ScriptFlow saves with project
ScriptManager has better management for moving UP/DOWN scripts
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free