ARC 2023.12.06.00 (Pro & Runtime)
Change Release Notes
We are excited to introduce the latest update to Synthiam ARC, packed with new features, improvements, and bug fixes to enhance your robotic programming experience. Here are the highlights of this release:
Auto Position Configuration Enhancement
Updated Auto Position Config Start Message: We've improved the Auto Position configuration starting message when selecting a frame. The default selection message now recommends the STAND frame when the real-time checkbox is checked, providing a safe starting point.
Horizontal Scrollbar for Auto Position Frames: To enhance user visibility and accessibility, a horizontal scrollbar has been added to the list of Auto Position frames in an action. This ensures that all settings, including acceleration, velocity, speed, steps, etc., are easily accessible even when configured per frame.
New Python Methods
- Servo.getSpeed(): Similarly, in Python, you can now utilize this method to retrieve the speed of a servo.
- Servo.getAcceleration(): Obtain the acceleration of a servo using this new Python method.
- Servo.getVelocity(): Retrieve the velocity of a servo with this new Python method.
Robot Skill Template Updates
Release Build Option: The default Add robot skill template project now includes a Release build option. GUID and values have been populated, enhancing the project's configurability.
Camera Object Rotation Default Value
- Default Value for Camera Object Rotation: We've added a default value for the camera object rotation variable, ensuring proper initialization of the global variable when the camera device robot skill is added.
GetVar("$globalVariable")as a bool caused unexpected behavior. This issue has been addressed to ensure accurate comparisons.
Thank you for choosing Synthiam ARC. We hope these updates enhance your robotic programming capabilities. As always, feel free to provide feedback or report any issues through our community forums. Happy coding!
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free