Have a fantastic idea for a new control in ARC to publish in the Technology Store? This is the tutorial which explains how to create a plugin plugin for ARC. This tutorial will help you create an example plugin plugin with two buttons which move a servo to get you started.
Related Behavior Controls
Your plugin Design
The way controls interact with each other, or from scripting, is with ControlCommand(). Your plugin plugin will most likely contain a SendCommand() and GetControlCommands() listeners. These will allow other controls to send instructions to your plugin. Keep this in mind when designing your plugin.
In this tutorial, we will cover the following steps...
1) Download and install the latest ARC
2) Download and install Visual Studio
3) Create a new plugin Visual Studio project in ARC
4) Make your plugin plugin do amazing stuff
5) Upload the plugin package to Technology Store and share with the community!