*Note: If you are using C++ instead of C#, the setup is similar if you are experienced with creating managed C++ DLL libraries.
ARC will automatically generate an Example Project with details about your skill. To do so, first load the Create Robot Skill dialog box.
1) Load ARC
2) Press Project -> Controls -> Create Control
3) Enter the name of your new skill, company name, and a short description
4) Select a location for your project. Otherwise, the default location is usually best to keep them easily accessible.
5) Press Create & Open Project
6) A folder will open with the location of your project solution. Double click on the SLN file to open the project in Visual Studio.