- 2017-08-15 - joined Synthiam
- 2017-08-16 - connected ARC to the cloud
- 2017-11-23 - joined your first forum discussion
- 2017-11-28 - created first new discussion
- 2017-12-31 - shared your first photo in the forum
- 2020-05-14 - used the Cognitive Vision Service to have the robot describe what it sees
- 2020-05-14 - used Cognitive Face Service to have your robot learn and remember faces
- 2020-05-30 - used the Bing Speech Recognition to convert spoken speech into text
Skills (0) Robots (1) Questions (7) Hack Events (0) Tutorials (0) Apps (1) Firmwares (0) 3D Parts (0) Feature Requests (0)
No robot skills have been created here yet. Click here to view the Robot Skill Store.
Camera Movement ControlHi All! My son and I built this robot with a mix of parts, hot glue and some fun. It has two motors connected to the ioTiny through an hbridge. The ez robot camera moves...
L698 Motor Control Alternatives?I've used the L698 motor controller with IoTiny for a few projects, but its form factor is a bit big and has a somewhat awkward design. As I continue to be...
Charging Jd With A Rc Hobby ChargerHi! Do I need to purchase the EZ robot charger to charge JD or is there a way to charge JD with an RC batter charger without taking JD apart or...
Oh Boy I Need A Little Basic HelpHi! After a long, long two weeks of mind-draining work, both my sons sprung a - let's build a leprechaun trap using an ultrasonic sensor and a servo -...
Hbridge And Motor SpeedI'm making my first wheeled robot using the ez robot v4. I recently connected an h-bridge to my ezb v4 without a problem. The directions were clear and concise. Operating the...
No live robot hacking sessions have been created here yet. Click here to view the past live robot hacks.
No user tutorials have been created here yet. Click here to view all user tutorials.
No firmwares have been created here yet. Click here to view robot hardware and firmwares.
No 3D Parts have been created yet through ARC. Click here to view 3D printing robot library.
No features have been requested yet.