Change Release Notes
This is one of my most proud releases of ARC yet! When we advance the functionality of the ARC Robot Control Software, sometimes your projects will need to be updated also... This is one of those updates :)
The major change in this update is the servo Configuration in all controls that use Servos. All servo Controls now support Multiple Servos! This is a very unique feature to EZ-Robot and an excellent example of how innovative our product is. I'm very excited to see what amazing uses this feature will be used for.
*Note: Existing projects will need the servo ports and ranges re-selected for this update.
Auto Position Editor has ALT-KEY shortcuts for common used functions
Background Images added to Auto Position and Virtual Robot are resized to decrease EZB saved file size
QR Code Generator has a help file (when clicked on ? question mark icon)
WaitForSpeech() displays a popup with available commands, and also displays a countdown timer
Controls that support Mulitple Servos can also be adjusted by a ratio.
Digital Controls display custom text instead of ON/OFF
MP3TriggerPlay() bug fix (does not require Speech Recognition Control)
Speech Recognition has a "Display available commands" button
Preferences has option to hide default EZ-Robot Wallpaper
Some of the CONFIG buttons have changed to icons instead of txt. All will eventually be changed.
EZ-SDK has also been updated
New EZ-Script ControlCommands to Show/Hide the available speech commands
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free