ARC 2021.06.11.00 (Pro & Runtime)
Change Release Notes
This release includes a significant update to the servo manager. The servo manager for all robot skills now includes advanced settings in the Advanced button when editing servos. The button was renamed from Multi servo to Advanced due to the addition of new features.
Pressing this button when editing servos for a robot skill will present a new improved multi servo menu. The new menu provides the same functionality of being able to add multiple servos, but also specifying advanced parameters. The parameters are displayed whether or not the servo or EZB supports the parameters. Due note that not all servos or EZBs support the Velocity, Acceleration, and Speed parameters. Check with the robot skill driver or EZB firmware capability for support.
The new parameters have question marks next to them. This is important to notice that the value of -1 means "ignore". This is similar to how the Auto Position treats -1 for speed parameters.
The Auto Position has also been updated to allow specifying of the new advanced parameters for frames added to an action. The parameters can be edited or specified when adding a frame to the list.
cheatsheet doesn't quote the parameter list because it was making commands with multiple parameters not quoted
removed the built-in mip Movement Panel because there's a new improved v2 robot skill
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free