Change Release Notes
This is a small release regarding Random features of your robot. There was a recent discussion about what "random" really means in programming. Random() is a common function used in computers making unpredictable decisions. However, if you wish to write your own routines for random behavior, perhaps Random() isn't optimized.
As a disclaimer: We encourage people to use the Personality Generator, which uses an algorithm based on trending - not random.
So, the solution? After a bit of brain storming, I came up with a new Random function called GetRandomUnique(). This new function tries to make the returned value unique from the last. This is not a Personality Generator replacement, but it will make your robot much better behaved.
- EZ-Script controls can be resized
- New EZ-Script command: GetRandomUnique()
- EZ-Script compiler optimizations
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free