This morning I woke up and found DJ already working! DJ works best at home, so he often stays up until late at night and then wakes up to continue working.
Alan (Operations at EZ-Robot) and I were talking today and asked me to use the Revolution to build something new. Specifically, he wanted me to build something new using the existing Revolution Robots to show how easy it would be for the new products to combine and swap. I decided I want to combine the JD and Roli Revolution robots. I looked at what would be needed and saw the pieces would need an adapter to combine properly. I worked with Cory to design an adapter piece and we printed it later in the day. It fits smoothly and the new robot looks great!
Earlier in the day I'd also found a cool vintage robot in DJ's magical basement. I asked him if I could EZ-B'ifyit and he was okay with it. In the afternoon, I took it apart and cut a slot into the legs for continuous rotation servo's to fit in. It is still under construction.
We're in the middle of repainting the main desk in the office, so on the way to the office we picked up some more paint. The paint we're using is stainless steel and actually has steel fibers in them. When it's wet it just looks like grey paint, but drying really brings out the steel shine.
And of course, to end the day I watched more Eureka back at DJ's place :)