Change Release Notes
- Behavior controls raise OnClosing for plugins/controls when application exiting
- Fix for mobile interface sizing
- resized some controls to better optimize screen realestate
- movement panels use color dimming on buttons rather than setting colors explicitly
- keep original themed bg color of the script start/stop button
- Ensure new controls are added to a virtual desktop by verifying the selected index id
- Display controls in the top menu controls tab
- Additional GUI rendering performance improvements from last update
- Top menu can be themed in Options -> Preferences -> Theme
- Fixes to a few controls that didn't render correctly (sound servo, etc)
- More visible checkboxes
- Theme editor displays example during configuration
- updated json library
- Disabled gpu usage on cef rendering
- Theme colors can be edited Options -> Preferences -> Theme
- Uses the stable plugin interface (all plug-ins must be updated to work with this release moving forward
Authors of Plugins to Update The pnlControl has been removed. This means you'll have to edit the designer.cs file for your forms and remove the pnlControl references to use this. For example...
Change: this.pnlControl.Controls.Add(something); To: this.Controls.Add(something);
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free