Change Release Notes
Sometimes... Something strange happens in my head... Something pops in and says "Dude, try this".
If that voice/vision wasn't telling me how to make EZ-Robot any better, then I would be alarmed.
In this case, we are all safe! Over the past while, I had been considering a few options to increase the tracking speed and response of the Camera Control. I would try something, and it would partially work. I would try something else, and it would break. Last night, something clicked!
This release increases the response of the camera control with the EZ-Robot Wireless Camera. It also decreases the CPU usage! A few new features have been added, including an adjustable framerate. The underlying Control framework has been rewritten, thanks to a lengthy plane ride today.
I hope you enjoy these new enhancements :)
Smoother camera control video and uses less resources
Super fast video response with ez-robot wireless camera
Adjustable capture speed framerate
Windows 8 fix with closing some controls on slower AMD processors
Camera control initializes all user defined variables when control is loaded
JPEG Streaming bug fix in Camera Control when viewing an image by an HTTP:// source
Floor map turn resolution increased
Another attempt at preventing controls from creeping on low resolution displays
Sleep() EZ-Script command has increased resolution
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free