Change Release Notes
Do you have a RoboSapien toy kicking around? Time to do something awesome with it! This EZ-Robot release implements a few new awesomeness! Yeah, "awesomeness" is a word. With the new firmware update from this release, you may now follow our tutorial video and control your RoboSapien v1 and v2.
This release also implements a long over due feature for file associations. The .EZB files are now associated with ARC, this also includes downloadable internet files too. When you are on the community forum, and someone has pasted an EZB file, you can click and select OPEN. The file will be openned into ARC directly. Also, you can double-click any EZB file on your drive and open ARC.
- RoboSapien Movement Panel
- RoboSapien EZ-Script commands (all remote commands supported)
- File Associations
- 4800 BPS Baud Serial Support
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free