I have built several Adventure Bots and have not had any issues, but when I tried to build a custom 2 WD robot using IoTiny I've run into a strange problem.
Using the same "continuous rotation servo with Wheel" set from my Adventure Bot I found that they worked for about a minute before refusing to run any more.
I thought it might be just a coincidence, so I took another working set and first tried that with a EZ-B v4 controller in a Power Shell with the same "LiPo Robot battery" (after a full recharge) that I was using on IoTiny ... and those wheels worked fine
But, when I connected the wheels back to the IoTiny, the servos worked for a little while and then stopped working!
What's worse, is that I reconnected the servos back into the Adventure Bot and NONE of then worked anymore.