My name is David Gravelle. I have recently become a Value Added Reseller of EZ-Robots.
I am asking if any of you would be interested in delivering online webinar classes to students ages 10-18?
My company, Famulus Robots, www.famulusrobots.com is bundling the Revolution Series of robots with STEM based curriculum training for middle and high school students.
I will pay you for each 1 hour video you produce and additionally for every student who completes the class.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Unleash your creativity with the power of easy robot programming using Synthiam ARC Pro
1. Unboxing - contents of the box, name and description of each (in-depth servo motors, camera, sensors, etc.
2. Assembling - configurations and initial settings
3. Installing the software on the laptop - overview of how the software works, how to install, description of the various programming windows, menu items and their uses
4. Running your first program - Start a new project and create a simple hello world walking and waving routine
5. Troubleshooting and general maintenance - Most common problems and how to fix them. how to keep clean, repair and customize.
We would set out a storyboard for each video so you'll have no problem making sure to cover everything. You obviously can record many takes so you get it just right and then edit after.
I would love to help you.... My video skills are somewhat well.... not outstanding however.... How nice do you need the video? Is cell phone quality good enough?
If you're ok with that give me a specific video you want done and when you want it done by and maybe I can help?