Inspired by DJ and so many of you out there, I have finally begun my omnibot hack. While awaiting the arrival of my EZ-Board and camera I have disassembled, washed, and painted the little guy. For making mods to the body (ie. the head to rotate and the arms for servos) I found that I had much more control by putting my dremel bits in the drill press on high speed than I did using the dremel. Shaky hands haha. I have decided to make one arm completely controlled right down to an articulated claw, while the other will simply move at the shoulder. I hope to take some pics tonight to upload (as soon as my camera's battery charges haha). Then I know I will be bugging you all for help with the programming (definitely my weak area).