So I've got a few servos left over after StirStick, so I started building my new project and phase one was this mini arm. I got the tools put away and plugged into the EZB and fired it up and found one of my servos won't work, you can here its motor running, but no movement. I have to use the release command to stop it from running.
I had bad feelings about it when I was assembling as it had no resistance while it was powered off.
I'm tempted to pull it apart to see if it's just stripped gears, but I thought I would reach out to other users for advice on that.
Also I'm not sure if DJ offers an exchange on this stuff, I just got it for Christmas so less than a month ago
Lets here what you guys have to say, and here is a little picture.